Tuesday 17 November 2015

You don't get to decide what I do

"Wanna bet?" 

Over the weekend, filtering through the "People who liked this also liked..." section in IMDB for the past few films I've seen, I came across Ruby Sparks which was given quite a high rating. 

The way I usually decide to watch a movie is the rating and the film poster. 
I didn't mind this one, so decided to give it a shot.

Written by Zoe Kazan, also starring herself, the first time I've seen her is in the movie What If with Daniel Radcliffe. I think she is very pretty and acted really well in this movie. 


This movie has an interesting storyline, which at times may seems slightly over the top, but when you immerse yourself in the movie, you start noticing the underlying themes being portrayed. What I got out of this, is that in a relationship, it is all about give or take as both parties are free souls, to make their own choices and decisions. 

If not, all you want is a relationship with yourself. 

If you let them be free, they might just come back to you. This saying, may be differently phased by others, but the meaning is oh, so true. 

Rated: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment