Monday 4 January 2016

May the Force be with you

Since I'm not in a relationship and most of my mates are, sometime you just don't feel like bugging the couples to accompany you for a movie! 

So I decided since movies are anti-social activities anyway, I'll do it on my own. And who says having lunch in a restaurant on your own is a bad thing? 

I visited PappaRich to try their Chilli Pan Mee which is the only place I know in Auckland that sells it. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much so this met my expectation. But, I think I'll stick with my home made recipe even though it takes a lot of effort. 



The movie today was - STAR WARS VII: The Force Awakens


I watched it in IMAX 3D and it was epic. Especially when I just spent my entire long weekend having a Star Wars marathon. This was the cream on the top. 

Was fun watching all the old characters reunite, and who can resist the "ngawing" of Chewbacca! I want a furry animal friend too. 

Was definitely a space opera. Give it a shot and immerse yourself in this fantasy world, you might like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment